Tulum held a mystical power over the ancient Mayan civilization which built its world famous pyramids here. Today, this remarkable area on the Mayan Riviera continues to be revered, not only for its history, but its extraordinary beauty and hospitality.
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa is a luxurious vacation sanctuary for families, couples and friends offering the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® —where everything is included. Located along the famed Riviera Maya, the glorious colors of our classic colonial hacienda and contemporary architecture are set against a brilliant white beach, deeply azure sea and multihued greens of tall palms.
Within our “Dreamscape” are a wealth of luxury accommodations, sensuous spa services, exquisite dining and lounges and other leisure opportunities — more than enough to fill your days, nights and memories. Our impeccable quality and services have earned us the elite recognition awarded by Preferred Hotel & Resorts Worldwide. But the honored approval we seek most is yours.
From the moment we greet your arrival, your surroundings and services will entrance you:
- Set among elegantly manicured gardens, our luxurious amenity-filled Dreams and Hacienda rooms and suites await you.
- A spectacular array of day and evening activities, adventures for every age and interest.
- Seven international restaurants and six lounges serving gourmet fare and unlimited premium brand beverages.
- 24-hour room and concierge services.
- Supervised Mayan theme Explorer’s Club for kids lets everyone enjoy their own time in their own way.
- The mystical pyramids of Tulum are just five minutes away. Just 30 minutes to the shopping and nightlife of Playa del Carmen.
- A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are.
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. A magical oasis of history, mystery and Unlimited-Luxury®— where everything is included — especially perfection.
Explore… and more*
The “not to be missed” attractions nearest to the resort are the ancient ruins of Tulum consisting of pyramids and ceremonial structures, all less than 5 minutes away.
The location is stunning, on a bluff overlooking the Caribbean. It dates back to approximately 564 A.D. with its most important period being from 1200 – 1521 A.D. It is the site of Mayan pyramids, ceremonial and government structures of the walled city’s main center. This magical, mystical place will be a fascinating and perhaps even spiritual experience for you.
Other local and nearby points of interest are:
- Mayan ruins of Coba, Xel-ha, Chichen-Itza and Kohunlich
- World’s second largest barrier reef – just offshore
- Nearby underground rivers, caves and jungles for adventure seekers
- Eco-adventure attractions at Tres Rios and Xel-Há
- Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Playa del Carmen
- Cozumel – ferry from Playa del Carmen
*Additional cost may apply