ACTIVITIES DAY AND NIGHT
A sea of endless experiences.
With the pristine Caribbean as your backdrop, everything takes on a special aura, even just lazing in the shade of a thatched beach palapa with a cool drink and a great book. But we’re sure you’ll also want to try some of these:
* One of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, overlooking the ocean with separate areas for children, relaxing, Jacuzzi … even an entertainment area!
* Introductory scuba lesson in the pool
* Jogging trail
* Ocean trampoline
* Bocce ball
* Beach volleyball
* Dancing, Spanish, cocktail, cooking and other classes
* Golf ( Two championship courses 30 and 40 minutes away)*
* Horseback riding*
* Hummer H2 experience available*
* Limo and helicopter services available*
* Additional charges apply
In observance of Holy Week, motorized water sports and some optional excursions are not available April 1-4, 2010.
In the evenings, Dreams Punta Cana comes alive in all new ways.
* Moonlit theme parties and dancing
* Outstanding music and shows in our large indoor theater
* Our own action-filled casino (4:00 PM to 3:00 AM)
* Desires Music Lounge and Sports Bar, plus other great nighttime bars
* Authentic Dominican Tiangus market with fine crafts, jewelry, art and other treasures
* Big screen outdoor movies
* … and other surprises every night
EXPLORER’S CLUB FOR KIDS
We’re big on little people.
The Explorer’s Club, which is included in your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges, is wonderful not only for kid’s – who have the time of their lives – but for parents who finally get time of their own. Created especially for youngsters 3-12 years old, all Explorer’s Clubs are fully and professionally supervised and filled with adventures kids will really enjoy and treasure.
Time flies by with daily activities based around nature, science and exploration. Hunting for hidden treasure. Splashing into the sea from an ocean trampoline. Sandcastle competitions. Creative arts and crafts. Even movies on the beach!
Once a week, the Explorer’s Club offers a camping adventure on the beach with pony rides as well! They’ll make new friends from around the world, while parents reconnect with each other. And no worries, because the entire Explorer’s Club staff is certified in both CPR and First Aid and parents get a cell phone should they be needed for any reason.
The Explorer’s Clubs provides:
* Huge playground area
* Dino dig
* Pony ride
* Pirate’s ship water slide
* Indoor game room
* Giant TV
* Story telling and music
* Treasure hunts
* Sand castle contests
* Video games
* Mini stage
* Big screen movies under the stars and other adventures – even a weekly camp out!
Parents with children under age 3 may use a non-supervised infant’s area near the beach. It includes a pool, indoor and outdoor playground, nap area, giant television and bathrooms. Parents must stay with their children.
Baby-sitting is available for an additional charge.
CORE ZONE TEENS CLUB
The Core Zone Teens Club allows teenagers 13 through 17 to cut loose and really have the time of their lives. Open from 9:00 am until Midnight, located in the sports area, The Core Zone features nightly entertainment, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games. Nightly social events, held from 8:30 until Midnight, feature weekly bonfires and Disco mixers, are held for teens to make new friends, connect with those they are with and have an overall good time.
The resort’s Entertainment Team is there to ensure safety and responsibility while the teens take part in all the activities that are offered. Not only is the Core Zone a great place for teens, but it also allows parents to have time of their own.
The Core Zone Teens Club includes:
* Late night Disco Mixers
* Weekly bonfires on the beach
* Snack bar serving non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
* Plasma televisions
* Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation III
* Internet center*
* Mechanical bull
* Rock climbing wall
* Basketball courts
* Baseball cage
* Archery & pistol range
* Giant chess
* Pool, ping-pong, air hockey and foosball tables
* Euro Bungee
*Additional charges apply