Travel Impressions Cancel for Any Reason Waiver and Travel Protection Plan
Travel Impressions’ Cancel for Any Reason Waiver and Travel Protection Plan means exactly what it says. Travel Impressions Plan provides your enrolled clients with a full refund in the event they need to cancel their trip for any reason, right up to the originally scheduled flight departure time. The complete package is covered, including airfare regardless of ticketing penalties or airline regulations, if cancelled prior to departure. And now children can be covered at a lower cost.
The Cancel for Any Reason Waiver and Travel Protection Plan includes:
Section I – Cancel For Any Reason Waiver – provided by Travel Impressions*
• Cancel For Any Reason Waiver: Reimburses you for any cancellation penalties incurred if you cancel your trip FOR ANY REASON prior to your originally scheduled flight departure time. Travel Impressions will refund your money in full, with the exception of the cost of the plan.
Section II – Travel Protection Plan – Underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company, a Transamerica company; Columbus, OH; NAIC # 10952**
• Trip Interruption: Up to total trip cost: Reimburses the unused, non-refundable portion of your land/sea arrangement plus the cost of additional airfare or change fees to original airfare to return home or catch up to your trip should you need to interrupt your trip due to an illness, injury or death to yourself, a traveling companion or covered family member.
• Medical Expenses: Up to $5,000: Reimburses you for doctor and hospital charges should you become ill or injured during your trip.
• Baggage/Personal Effects: Up to $800: Reimburses you should your baggage or personal effects become lost, stolen or damaged while traveling.
• Bag Delay: Up to $100: Reimburses you for the purchase of necessary personal items should your bags be delayed by the airline for more than 24 hours during your trip.
How much does the Cancel for Any Reason Waiver and Travel Protection Plan cost?***
Prices for the Cancel for Any Reason and Travel Protection Plan are shown below. There is separate pricing for published air vs. bulk air and land only itineraries.
All Destinations Cost per Adult with Bulk Airfare & Land Only Cost with Published Airfare Cost per Child 12 and under Bulk or Published
Up to $999.99 $49 $49 $25
$1,000 – $1,499.99 $84 $99 $45
$1,500 – $3,999.99 $119 $139 $45
$4,000 and higher $139 $159 $45
To enroll in the Plan, simply pay the Plan cost included on your travel invoice at the time you make your trip deposit. For additional information or to answer any questions concerning the Plan, please contact All Inclusive Vacations
For additional information relating to the Plan, please see Insurance Disclosures and Licensing Information.
* Section I Cancel For Any Reason Waiver provided by Travel Impressions.
** Section II Travel Insurance is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company, a Transamerica company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC # 10952 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5000. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN and TX Policy/ Certificate Form series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200. In IL, IN, KS, LA, OR, OH, VT, WA and WY Policy Form #’s TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS. Certain coverages are under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000. If you are a resident of one of the following states (IL, IN, KS, LAH, OH, OR, VT, WA, or WY), your plan is provided on an individual form. This is a brief description of the insurance benefits provided. Other limitations and exclusions apply. For summary of terms, conditions and exclusions, please review the Plan Description pamphlet or ask your travel agent for the pamphlet.
*** Please note that New York residents are not required to purchase the Travel Protection Plan insurance outlined in the Plan in order to purchase the Cancel For Any Reason Waiver. Please contact 1-877-538-3815 for details or refer to the Plan Description pamphlet for additional information.
****Travel Impressions, Ltd., a licensed insurance provider, will provide services to you as a representative of and on behalf of Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company and will receive compensation from Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company in connection with the placement of insurance. When identifying insurance products that may of interest to you, American Express and its affiliates may also receive compensation or additional financial benefit when an American Express entity acts as the reinsurer or intermediary for these products.
This plan provides insurance coverage that applies only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.